The Marco Polo Advanced Tag Transceiver now brings the advantages of Eureka Technology’s Advanced tracking tags to the RC tracking arena. Waterproof to IP67 standards and housed in a durable, crush-proof, polycarbonate enclosure the Advanced RC product provides the ultimate in crash survivability. It is the perfect solution to protect all types of RC aircraft, including powered planes, multi-rotor aircraft, sail planes and model rockets.
Here's what's included with your purchase of a Marco Polo Advanced RC Aircraft Transceiver:
* One transceiver tag (system supports up to three tags – additional tags sold separately).
* Micro-USB charging cable and power adapter.
* Single tag mounting kit (mounting holder, strut adapter, 3 pcs. zip-ties, 4 pcs. M2.6×6 screws, adhhesive-backed velcro strip and double-sided adhesive strip).
* User reference manual.
Tag Transceiver Physical Specifications
* Height: 2 in. (51 mm)
* Width: 1.375 in. (35 mm)
* Depth: .75 in. (19 mm)
* Weight: .8 oz. (23 g), 1 oz. (29 g)including clip-in holder and strut adapter
Tag Transceiver Battery and Charge Capacity†
* Rechargeable lithium polymer battery, included (non-user serviceable)
* 15 days idle mode.
* 3 days tracking mode.
* 45 days monitor mode.
† Battery charge life values shown are typical. Your experience may vary with your actual use.
Tag Transceiver Weatherproofing